Adaptogenic Raspberry Maca Smoothie
Adaptogens like Maca play a huge roll in supporting key functions in the body, as well as elevating energy levels, boosting sexual function, balancing hormones and combating everyday stress. This semi-sweet root isn't called the Peruvian ginseng for nothing! This nutrient-dense superfood is chock-full of vitamins, phytonutrients, and both amino and (healthy) fatty acids, but also contains more fiber and protein than other comparable roots.
Start your morning with a powerful pick me up like this delicious raspberry maca smoothie, or give yourself a mid-day boost...it's up to you! You can also try adding in other beneficial superfoods like Yourlixir Spirulina for an added kick of protein!
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla Milkadamia milk
- ½ cup (heaping) of raspberries
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 frozen or regular banana
- 1 packet of Yourlixir Maca Powder
- Bee pollen
- Add all items to the blender except for the bee pollen
- Blend well
- Pour into a glass and sprinkle with desired amount of bee pollen & enjoy!