Goodness, gracious, great balls of beauty! These bite size delights are the perfect snack for your on-the-go lifestyle. Packed with flavor and energy boosting ingredients, our matcha collagen beauty balls are not only easy to make, but raw and nutrient dense.
With some slight variations, it's also easy to make a few unique options using the same recipe but with different coatings!
- Natural source of energy without the crash or jitters
- Vitamin E
- Skin repairing/rebuilding collagen for more youthful, plump skin
- Pre & probiotics for improved gut health & digestion
- Slow burning source of energy and calories to keep you full longer
- Contains fiber & gut-friendly bacteria that aids in toxin removal from the digestive track while gently detoxing the liver
(makes approximately 12 balls)
- 2 tsp coconut oil (melted)
- 7-8 tbsp of Yourlixir's adaptogenic Morning Matcha collagen blend
- 2 cups of dates (pitted and chopped)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add chopped dates to a blender (or ideally a food processor) & blend until you get somewhat of a paste.
- Add the Morning Matcha mix, cinnamon and 2 tsp of coconut oil to the blender and mix well.
- Remove the paste from the blender and use your fingers to mold the paste into one ball. Look for any spots where the powder may not have mixed thoroughly and knead the paste until evenly distributed, if so.
- Let the ball sit in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes.
- While the paste chills, line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Decide which toppings (if any) you'd like to coat the balls with and pour each separately into a small bowl.
- Remove the paste from the fridge and make balls about the size of 1 tablespoon each & place on parchment paper.
- Once you've rolled all the paste into balls, roll each one in your topping of choice until covered & ENJOY!
- Matcha powder
- Chia seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Cacao & cinnamon powder
- Crushed nuts
*This recipe can be tweaked to suit your taste buds or preference of consistency, so feel free to use this as a guide and customize it to your liking! Happy snacking!
Did you create this recipe?
TAG US! @yourlixir • we repost!
Dejar un comentario