We pride ourselves on incredibly easy gourmet recipes like this one. With spring just around the corner, we’re all about the green...matcha green! These creamy, guilt-free zen pops are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and give you a powerful dose of antioxidants.
Matcha is great for improving mental clarity and mood as well as boosting energy and metabolism. You won’t find any caffeine crashes or jitters here. Yourlixir’s ceremonial grade Japanese matcha powder is luxuriously smooth and delicious, giving these popsicles a rich and velvety texture with a mildly sweet and earthy flavor, perfect for a hot day when a matcha latte just won’t do!
What you’ll need: (makes about 5-6 popsicles depending on size of mold)
For the raspberry compote:
½ cup raspberries
¼ cup water
1 tbsp raw organic honey
⅓ cup mint leaves
Dash of cinnamon
For the coconut matcha mixture:
One can organic coconut milk (thicker consistency than regular coconut milk)
1.5 tbsp Yourlixir Matcha Powder
3 tbsp raw organic honey
3 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp coconut shreds
Pinch of salt
- In a saucepan, combine the raspberries, water, honey and cinnamon and simmer over low to medium heat.
- Use a fork to lightly smash the raspberries into the mixture while it simmers.
- Stir occasionally until it is no longer liquidy and has a more jelly-like consistency.
- While the raspberries are simmering, finely chop the mint leaves.
- Once the raspberry mixture is the right consistency, remove it from the heat and mix in the chopped mint leaves. Set aside to let it cool while you make the matcha coconut cream.
- In a bowl or blender (we prefer to use a blender for even texture), combine the coconut milk, matcha, vanilla, honey, salt and coconut shreds and make sure it is mixed evenly.
- Use a small spoon to add a dollop of the raspberry compote to the bottom of each popsicle mold.
- Next, fill the rest of the mold with the matcha mix.
- *Optional: Use a fork or knife to smear the compote at the bottom and create a tie dye appearance.
- Freezing times will vary depending on your temperature settings.
*Tag us in your recipe creations! #yourlixir
Dejar un comentario