This sh*t really is b-a-n-a-n-a-s...with a little bit of matcha and mint, too, of course. Forget about your milkshake bringing all the boys to the yard, it’s all about the smoothie. Shake things up with this twist on the traditional banana chocolate combo. Of course, we wouldn’t dare make it without, so instead, we’ve added our delicious, ceremonial grade Japanese matcha powder for that creamy kick of natural zenergy.
The benefits of adding Yourlixir Matcha powder?
- Contains antioxidants
- Ignites a focused, calm energy within
- Boosts metabolism
- Reduces stress
- It's delicious!!
The list goes on, but need we really say more? I didn’t think so…
What you’ll need:
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 packet of Yourlixir Matcha Powder (1.5g/1tsp)
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s Original Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or milk of your choice) - use less if you want a thicker consistency
- 1 packet of NibMor Mint Drinking Cacao
- Ice cubes (to your preference)
- 2 tbsp of almond flour (*optional)
- Trader Joe’s Organic Coconut Shreds
- Add milk, Yourlixir Matcha Powder and NibMor Mint CacaoPowder to a blender and mix.
- Add the frozen bananas and ice and blend again.
- If you’d like to make the consistency thicker, add almond flour.
- Pour into a glass and top with coconut shreds and a sprig of mint.
*If you’re using a straw with your smoothies and shakes, make sure you’re using an eco-friendly straw!
Dejar un comentario