It doesn’t need to be Fall or Winter to enjoy a delicious, warming cup of chai latte, and you certainly don’t need to be Chuck Norris to feel like you can kick ass, either. With this fully-loaded adaptogenic blend of spices and superfoods, you’ll be kung-fu fighting off fatigue and boosting your metabolism, libido, mood and skin health.
What you’ll need:
- ½ tsp of Yourlixir Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp of Yourlixir Maca Powder
- ¼ ground cloves
- ¼ tsp of cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of ground ginger
- ¼ ground cardamom
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Pinch of pepper
- *Optional: a drizzle of pure maple syrup for added sweetness
- Warm the coconut milk on the stovetop on low heat
- While the coconut milk warms up, mix the dry spices together in a mug to make your own chai spice blend
- Once the milk is warm, pour into the mug of spices and stir well. (make sure not to boil the milk, as it can create a separation that’s not as pleasant)
- Drizzle some maple syrup on top if you’d like to add a touch of sweetness
*If you prefer, you can blend the warm milk and spices in a Magic Bullet or blender for a few seconds to really get a smooth mix.
*Tag us in your recipe creations for a chance to be re-posted on our social media!
Leave a comment